- Version : (USB Drive Letter Manager 5.2.4)
- Size : 852 KB
- Date : 23/06/2016
- Allow : Window 10 , 8 , 7 , Vista , XP
- Licence : Free (Open Source)
- Host By USB Drive Letter Manager
USBDLM is a free for windows service which that gives control any computer Window drive letter assignment for over USB drives. This software also running as make services In this independent of the logged on user’s privileges therefore do not need to give the users the privilege to change drive letters.
Running automatically and solves the conflicts b/w network and USB drives and also runnig as subst drives of the currently logged on user.
In this you can also define new default letters for USB drives.
USBDLM also can for newly attached USB drives:
- Check the letter which is used by a network share of the currently logged on user and also assign the next letter which that is already available.
- Allow for reserve letters and they are not used it for local drives.
- Assign a letter from other new default letters, and it also allows for dependent on many different criteria as the active user, drive type, volume label, USB port, size and more much.
- Assign letters for a specific USB drive by putting an INI file on the drive.
- Remove the drive letters of any card reader which that the card is inserted.
- Show a balloon tip with the assigned drive letter
and also define autorun events which depending on many different criteria.
- Worked for show other things in your system, see help file and also available online as HTML version too.